What to Expect
Are any of these questions you want to ask?
- How to dress: What you see on a Sunday morning varies a lot. You'll see shorts to jeans to dress pants, men and women both. And there are a few suits and ties, and dresses in the mix too. Come comfortable.
- Children: If you have children who would like to attend Children's Church they are dismissed from our service after worship. Our children's program is in the lower level. Our helpful children's church workers will be glad to get your children checked in and brief you on their procedures. There is also a nursery for your littlest ones.
- Greeters/Ushers: You will be greeted by one of our team. They can help guide you to where you need to go and answer any questions you may have or find someone who can. They will also hand you our weekly bulletin and they can help you find a seat if the service is full.
- Before the service: We have a fellowship and refreshment time at 9:30 when you can mingle and visit.
- The service: We usually open with worship, and you can expect a variety of contemporary musical styles. Our messages have solid, Biblical teaching that is relevant to everyday life. We have an offering box next to the sound booth in the rear of the church, but please do not feel pressured to give if this is not your home church.
- After the service: If you have a need you would like someone to pray or counsel with, talk to one of the pastors or elders. We are always happy to pray with you.
- Questions:If you would like information that this web site has not provided, feel free to ask the pastors, or one of the elders.
- What's next? Want to learn more about Saddle Mountain Fellowship? Please look around our website, give us a call or request a visit with one of the pastors.
- What denomination are we affiliated with? None, Saddle Mountain Fellowship is a non-denominational, Bible preaching church.